Saturday, July 10, 2010

Going to the Dogs, Breckenridge Colorado



Breckenridge Colorado is an active outdoor community with much to offer. I'll post about many activities in Breckenridge like skiing, kayaking, hiking etc; but this post is for all my friends with pets. With as much traveling as I do this is the first time I've seen a "special area like this". Look at that marvelous view of the mountains. You can enjoy beautiful blue skies, snow capped mountains while your dog can run, jump and chase in their very own very special Dog Park.

This park has more to offer then dogs catching flying freebies. There's a pavilion, tennis courts, picnic tables and more. There's nearly a full acre of land here at the park. Off on the edge of the park I noticed a trailhead for hikers.

This fabulous and very unique park is located just 4 blocks East of Main Street at the south end of High Street, super accessible. When I visited, it seemed visitors and locals alike were enjoying the area.


Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. u mean they hv park for dog? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful. With so many people traveling with their fur babies, it's great to have a place they can run and play too.

    Hey, ate you the one that invited me to these two societies? Marblehead and Kelley's? Since i don't really travel, I would love to but can't I don't think I would get much out of them.

    Also, regarding the Grab Guard. I LOVE it!!! I use it all the time. It;s so quick and so easy. It's a snap to use. It literally only takes a couple of seconds to attach and un-attach. For those who do not carry their purses on their shoulders (like me) it's a fabulous gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty amazing isn't it Lily.

    We're like Brazil? That's cool.

    No Brenda wasn't me for the invites. Though I have to both locations, don't know about the societies.

    Thanks for the info, that the purse thing is quick. That would make it worth trying in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice to see a pretty professionally done blog on the this rich subject.

    work from home

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a super place to go with one's dogs. I bet it will be or already is a very popular place for people with pets. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any pets right now but this is a great idea for travelers as well as the residents. You are definitely a world traveler and it is good that you share all of it with us. Thanks again for visiting my blog and I pray the info on the diet drinks will speak to your friend.

    Friends 4 Life!

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments left with name and url will be returned. NO PROFILE links please!