Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunsets Newport Coast California

 (S post)
We have incredible sunsets almost every night we stayed at Marriott's Newport Coast Villas.  We fixed our cocktails and watched the sunset over Catalina Island, from the comfort and privacy of our balcony.  The time it takes to drink a good Martini and the time it takes for sunset to drop into the ocean were well matched.  Then it was time for dinner.  Turn on your sound and enjoy.

This was probably our best part of each day, enjoying the magnificent beauty.  Nature is an awesome thing.

Pop in Often, remember Menu Mondays for dining tips, Traveling Tips on Thursday, and any day for vacation destinations.
(7)

7 comments:

  1. I still need to visit Catalina one day. Hard to believe I have never been after living in SoCal all my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees around my house block clear views of the sunset for me but we have beautiful sunrises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. California is a beautiful state and my favorite after living there for a few years. Never been to Catalina though...it sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also a sunset seeker, even a sunset chaser, I understand the beauty of which you speak. Ever seen the ones on the Big Island of Hawaii? Also stunning.

    Thanks for the great photo,
    Annis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, my screen is blank where the video should be. I also love California, and your sunset ritual sounds so romantic!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for the visits, sorry you were able to see the film Empty Nest, hope you'll swing back and try again. I tested it using 2 different browsers and it worked fine using Internet Explorer and my primary browser Moz FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I loved that, if I'm not mistaken it was Dean Martin, who my dad always preferred to any of the other Rat Packers. Catalina is on the wish list, I've done most of the midwest but I long to RV round your whole country, one day, till then I will follow you, Thanks so glad I found your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments left with name and url will be returned. NO PROFILE links please!